Care at Care’s Book Club assigned me the letter D, so here is my list of things I love that start with with letter D:
1. Dogs: I love all dogs, but particularly my two dogs Banjo and Cyrus.
2. Dancing: The louder the music, the better.
3. Double Dog Dares: Hard to turn one down.
4. Dusk: My absolute favorite time of day- love when the mountains are just silhouettes in the sky.
5. Discussion: A real discussion, people exchanging ideas, truly listening to one another, creating meaning together.
6. Darcy: from Pride and Prejudice. I’d trade places with Elizabeth Bennett in a heartbeat.
7. Dreams: “To sleep, perchance to dream.”
8. Desperate Housewives: I will admit to loving this show. Sorry, but I do.
9. Daisies: Simple, but so pretty.
10. Devaney, Doak and Garret: The bookstore where I work part-time.
11. Dressing Up: Whether it be formal or a themed costume party, I love to dress up.